ESPN's SP+ predicts every B1G Week 3 game
Just like Week 2, this weekend’s slate of Big Ten action will once again happen without Wisconsin as the Badgers continue to deal with a COVID-19 outbreak.
That doesn’t mean, however, that there will not be a solid set of games taking place across the conference. With six games scheduled, there should be plenty of exciting football action.
As we are quickly approaching the action, ESPN’s SP+ has predicted every college football game, including the six Big Ten tilts. Here is what the model spit out for projections of this weekend’s games:
- Michigan 27, Indiana 25
- Iowa 26, Michigan State 17
- Northwestern 28, Nebraska 23
- Penn State 41, Maryland 15
- Minnesota 33, Illinois 25
- Ohio State 46, Rutgers 8
🔥 WEEK 10 SP+ PICKS 🔥
* Big games: BYU 31-27, Clemson 28-27 … and Fla 26.0, UGA 25.9 👀
* We finally get to find out if SP+'s love of Washington is requited
* Note: Dropping HFA back to 2 pts from 2.5. It remains a moving target, but 2.5 was prob too aggressive. pic.twitter.com/UkgWiYETH7
— Bill Connelly (@ESPN_BillC) November 4, 2020
Based on these results, Iowa and Penn State are ecstatic as they get their first win of the 2020 season. Michigan’s win would also be crucial as a loss to the Hoosiers could send the folks in Ann Arbor into a real tizzy. The least surprising prediction is Ohio State blowing out Rutgers. That seems like a safe bet at this point.