It’s been a long time since the Heisman Trophy was last presented to a B1G player, but there’s plenty of stars who could end that drought this season.
On Wednesday, BetOnline.ag revealed the updated Heisman Trophy odds for the 2019 season. Five B1G players were listed among the players with the best odds with a little over a month until kickoff.
Those five players are: Adrian Martinez, Nebraska (QB); Justin Fields, Ohio State (QB); Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin (RB); Shea Patterson, Michigan (QB); Rondale Moore, Purdue (WR).
Below is a look at the players mentioned with the best odds, per BetOnline.ag:
- Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama — 5/2
- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson — 3/1
- Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma — 8/1
- Adrian Martinez, QB, Nebraska — 10/1
- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State — 11/1
- Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin — 12/1
- Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia — 14/1
- D’Andre Swift, RB, Georgia — 14/1
- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson — 14/1
- Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon — 16/1
- Sam Ehlinger, QB, Texas — 16/1
- Ian Book, QB, Notre Dame — 20/1
- Austin Kendall, QB, West Virginia — 25/1
- Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama — 25/1
- Kelly Bryant, QB, Missouri — 25/1
- JT Daniels, QB, USC — 25/1
- Shea Patterson, QB, Michigan — 28/1
- K.J. Costello, QB, Stanford — 33/1
- Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue — 33/1