Week 10 B1G game day lines
Just when we think we have everything figured out, are we in for some surprises?
No B1G spread is smaller than six points. Only three spreads are single digits. Any upset on Saturday would be considered a big upset with the current game day lines.
Not everyone thinks that Saturday will be the favorites cruising. Will there be a massive upset?
Here’s what the lines look like in Week 10:
- Purdue vs. Minnesota (-17.5)
- No. 8 Wisconsin (-6) vs. Northwestern
- Indiana (-11.5) vs. Rutgers
- Michigan State (-8) vs. Illinois
- Maryland vs. No. 3 Michigan (-29.5)
- Iowa vs. No. 12 Penn State (-8)
- No. 10 Nebraska vs. No. 6 Ohio State (-17.5)