Game day spreads for Week 9 B1G games
The lines are all but final as Saturday’s slate of B1G games are set to kick off.
Only one spread is within a touchdown. Having said that, it’d be a surprise if there was only one B1G game decided by seven points or less this week.
Will it be Michigan-Michigan State? Nebraska-Wisconsin? Maybe even Northwestern-Ohio State?
You decide. Here are the final Week 9 lines for B1G games, according to Westgate Superbook:
- Minnesota (-9) vs. Illinois
- No. 2 Michigan (-24.5) vs. Michigan State
- No. 24 Penn State (-14) vs. Purdue
- Maryland vs. Indiana (-3.5)
- Northwestern vs. No. 6 Ohio State (-26)
- No. 7 Nebraska vs. No. 11 Wisconsin (-8.5)