NFL releases complete list of underclassmen eligible for the 2022 NFL Draft
The NFL released its list of underclassmen who are able to enter the 2022 NFL Draft on Friday. The list has 20 players from the B1G, and 73 from the SEC.
The 2022 NFL Draft will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada from Apr. 28 to Apr. 30.
Sports Betting in Big Ten Country
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
In order to have been granted eligibility to enter the 2022 NFL Draft as an underclassmen, a player had to have met the league’s 3-year eligibility rule and submitted a written application before the Jan. 17 deadline.
Here’s who made the list from the B1G out of the 73 players that were granted special eligibility for the draft:
- David Bell, WR, Purdue
- Dane Belton, DB, Iowa
- Leo Chenal, LB, Wisconsin
- Nick Cross, DB, Maryland
- Tyler Goodson, RB, Iowa
- Daxton Hill, DB, Michigan
- Christopher Hinton, DT, Michigan
- Cam Jurgens, C, Nebraska
- Jalen Nailor, WR, Michigan State
- David Ojabo, LB, Michigan
- Brandon Smith, LB, Penn State
- Kenneth Walker III, RB, Michigan State
- Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn State
- Garret Wilson, WR, Ohio State
There was also a group of underclassmen who fulfilled their degree requirements early and will also be able to declare for the 2022 NFL Draft.
Here’s who made that list from the B1G out of the 27 players from around the country:
- Vincent Gray, DB, Michigan
- Hassaan Haskins, RB, Michigan
- George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue
- Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa
- Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State
- Master Teague, RB, Ohio State