Here's every B1G East team's bowl destination
Five B1G East teams are going bowling. We knew the destinations for three of them by 2:30 p.m. ET on Sunday.
Now, we know the complete slate.
Here’s where each B1G East will travel and play this postseason:
- Quick Lane Bowl, Dec. 26, 2:30 p.m. ET – Maryland vs. Boston College
- Foster Farms Bowl, Dec. 28, 8:30 p.m. ET — Indiana vs. No. 19 Utah
- Orange Bowl, Dec. 30, 8 p.m. ET (NY6) — No. 6 Michigan vs. No. 11 Florida State
- Fiesta Bowl, Dec. 31, 7 p.m. ET (CFP) — No. 3 Ohio State vs. No. 2 Clemson
- Rose Bowl, Jan. 2, 5 p.m. ET (NY6) — No. 5 Penn State vs. No. 9 USC
The B1G will have three B1G East teams in New Year’s Six bowls, and four total including Wisconsin. Maryland and Indiana both have difficult matchups for six-win teams.
Boston College still has the No. 8 defense in the country and could present plenty of problems for a Terps offense that’s been inconsistent in 2016. On the bright side, the Golden Eagles are 127th in total offense. In other words, expect a low-scoring battle in Detroit.
Indiana, on the other hand, will face a high-powered Utah offense. The Utes spent time in the top 15 thanks to their 35th-ranked running offense. It’ll be Indiana’s first game with Tom Allen as the permanent head coach. The Hoosiers will be looking for their first bowl win since 1991.