Here's every B1G team's top recruit in 2022 recruiting class so far
It’s still very early in the 2022 recruiting cycle, but several Big Ten teams are off to a hot start.
According to 247Sports Composite rankings, five Big Ten teams are currently in the top 20 for that cycle. There’s also nine teams currently in the top 35.
Here’s every Big Ten team’s top recruit so far, with a little more than 10 months remaining before the Early Signing Period:
- Ohio State (No. 1): 5-star QB Quinn Ewers, No. 1 overall
- Penn State (No. 4): 4-star WR Mehki Flowers (No. 121 overall)
- Michigan (No. 8): 4-star DT Alex VanSumeren (No. 223 overall)
- Rutgers (No. 14): 3-star WR Rashad Rochelle (No. 534 overall)
- Maryland (No. 20): 4-star WR Amari Clark (No. 305 overall)
- Purdue (No. 28): 4-star QB Brady Allen (No. 189 overall)
- Michigan State (No. 30): 3-star ATH Tyrell Henry (No. 561 overall)
- Iowa (No. 33): 4-star DE Aaron Graves (No. 108 overall)
- Minnesota (No. 35): 4-star DE Trey Bixby (No. 238 overall)
- Wisconsin (No. 46): 3-star QB Myles Burkett (No. 626 overall)
- Illinois (N/A): Unrated OL Joey Okla (N/A)
Indiana, Nebraska and Northwestern currently don’t have any commitments for the 2022 recruiting class. It’s still early in the cycle, so there’s plenty of time for those programs to catch up this spring and summer.
Ohio State currently has the No. 1 class in the country, led by Ewers. The Buckeyes were able earn his commitment after he decommitted from Texas back in October.
Expect plenty of movement in these rankings as the offseason marches on.