Joel Klatt releases initial 2022 mock draft featuring 7 B1G stars as first-round picks
Joel Klatt is entering the mix of mock drafts for the 2022 NFL Draft, dropping his first-round mock Wednesday evening.
In the race for the No. 1 overall pick, Klatt is predicting Michigan pass-rusher Aidan Hutchinson to go to the Jacksonville Jaguars with the top pick. While anything can happen in the draft, it remains a growing consensus that Hutchinson will be the first player selected in the draft.
Total, Klatt has 7 B1G players coming off the board in the first round of his mock draft. The most popular positions in his mock are wide receiver and pass-rusher.
Six of the seven players in Klatt’s mock draft are either receivers or pass-rushers with three of each position featured. That includes three defensive ends selected in the top 20 picks of the draft.
Here is every B1G player featured on Klatt’s mock draft:
- No. 1 Jacksonville Jaguars – Aidan Hutchinson, DE, Michigan
- No. 8 Atlanta Falcons – Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State
- No. 14 Baltimore Ravens – David Ojabo, DE/LB, Michigan
- No. 17 Los Angeles Chargers – Tyler Linderbaum, OL, Iowa
- No. 18 New Orleans Saints – Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
- No. 19 Philadelphia Eagles – George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue
- No. 26 Tennessee Titans – Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn State
— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) March 30, 2022