Kickoff time, broadcast network for every B1G game in Week 1
College football is creeping closer and closer. We can almost reach out and touch it.
With the first kickoff just over a month away, game times and broadcast network information are being finalized for the first weekend of the season. On Monday, Sports Media Watch released information for several weeks of the college football season.
Kickoff times and broadcasts networks for several games have already been set, including Week 1 B1G matchups. Breakout out a pen and paper and be sure you mark down information for all 14 games in Week 1.
Here’s a look at all 14 of the games, kickoff times and broadcast networks (All times ET):
- Aug. 29: South Dakota State vs. Minnesota — 9 p.m. (FS1)
- Aug. 30: Wisconsin vs. USF — 7 p.m. (ESPN)
- Aug. 30: Tulsa vs. Michigan State — 7 p.m. (FS1)
- Aug. 30: UMass vs. Rutgers — 7:15 p.m. (BTN)
- Aug. 30: Purdue vs. Nevada — 9:30 p.m. (CBSSN)
- Aug. 31: FAU vs. Ohio State — 12 p.m. (FOX)
- Aug. 31: South Alabama vs. Nebraska — 12 p.m. (ESPN)
- Aug. 31: Akron vs. Illinois — 12 p.m. (BTN)
- Aug. 31: Howard vs. Maryland — 12 p.m. (BTN)
- Aug. 31: Indiana vs. Ball State — 12 p.m. (CBSSN)
- Aug. 31: Idaho vs. Penn State — 3:30 p.m. (BTN)
- Aug. 31: Northwestern vs. Stanford — 4 p.m. (FOX)
- Aug. 31: Middle Tennessee vs. Michigan — 7:30 p.m. (BTN)
- Aug. 31: Miami (OH) vs. Iowa –7:30 p.m. (FS1)