Latest 2020 Heisman Trophy odds have been released
The latest Heisman Trophy odds for the 2020 season have been released.
Recently, Westgate Superbook in Las Vegas updated the odds for the 2020 Heisman Trophy. And while these don’t always play out the way we expect — Joe Burrow once had 200/1 odds to claim the most prestigious individual honor in college football last season — it does provide us a pretty good idea of who people believe will win the award.
Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields is still tied with Clemson’s Trevor Lawrence with the best odds, both coming in at 4/1 to claim the Heisman Trophy.
Only one other B1G player was included, which was Nebraska’s Adrian Martinez. The rising junior quarterback was tied with several other gunslingers around the sport with 30/1 odds to win the Heisman.
Here’s a look at some of the other names in the mix:
- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State (4/1)
- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson (4/1)
- Spencer Rattler, QB, Oklahoma (12/1)
- Sam Ehlinger, QB, Texas (14/1)
- Jamie Newman, QB, Georgia (14/1)
- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson (20/1)
- Chuba Hubbard, RB, Oklahoma State (20/1)
- Ian Book, QB, Notre Dame (20/1)
- Mac Jones, QB, Alabama (25/1)
- Kedon Slovis, QB, USC (30/1)
- Myles Brennan, QB, LSU (30/1)
- Sam Howell, QB, North Carolina (30/1)
- Bo Nix, QB, Auburn (30/1)
- D’Eriq King, QB, Miami (30/1)
- Adrian Martinez, QB, Nebraska (30/1)
- Spencer Sanders, QB, Oklahoma State (40/1)
- Najee Harris, RB, Alabama (40/1)
- Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M (50/1)