With the regular season in the books, the talk surrounding certain NFL Draft prospects will continue to heat up.
On Monday, Jordan Reid with The Draft Network unveiled his latest look at a mock for the 2020 Draft. Like most analysts, he sees some combination of LSU QB Joe Burrow and Ohio State DE Chase Young going first and second overall due to the injury to Alabama’s Tua Tagovailoa.
Reid currently sees the Cincinnati Bengals going with Burrow at No. 1 overall with Young going to the New York Giants in the second slot. Here are all the B1G players Reid is mocking in the first round:
- No. 2 – Chase Young, EDGE, New York Giants
- No. 6 – A.J. Epenesa, EDGE, Detroit Lions
- No. 7 – Tristan Wirfs, OL, Arizona Cardinals
- No. 11 – Jeff Okudah, CB, Denver Broncos
- No. 22 – Yetur Gross-Matos, EDGE, Miami Dolphins