Latest College Football Playoff title odds released
We are 9 weeks into the college football season and only a few days away from the first College Football Playoff rankings show airing. It should result in an entertaining final stretch of the season.
DraftKings just recently came out with their odds to make the College Football Playoff title.
The teams and odds are listed below:
- Georgia 1/1
- Alabama 12/5
- Ohio State 7/1
- Oklahoma 12/1
- Cincinnati, Michigan 30/1
- Oregon 60/1
- Arizona State, Baylor, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss and Texas A&M 80/1.
Ohio State 7/1
Cincinnati, Michigan 30/1
Rest of field includes to Mich State at 80/1 plus Ole Miss, A&M, Iowa, Notre Dame, Baylor, Okla State, Ariz State & Kentuckyhttps://t.co/x0f6iWMCkI
— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) October 28, 2021
4 teams from the B1G are listed on the DraftKings updated odds. No. 5 Ohio State, No. 6 Michigan, No. 8 Michigan State and No. 9 Iowa.
All 4 of these B1G teams have either undefeated seasons right now or 1 loss.
The tail end of October and the month of November will be a wild ride in the B1G, especially between these 4 teams. Here is the rest of the schedule for all 4 teams in the odds:
- No. 5 Ohio State 7/1 – vs. No. 20 Penn State, at Nebraska, vs. Purdue, vs. No. 8 Michigan State and at No. 6 Michigan
- No. 6 Michigan 30/1 – at No. 8 Michigan State, vs. Indiana, at No. 20 Penn State, at Maryland and vs. No. 5 Ohio State
- No. 8 Michigan State 80/1 – vs. No. 6 Michigan, at Purdue, vs. Maryland, at No. 5 Ohio State and vs. No. 20 Penn State
- No. 9 Iowa 80/1 – at Wisconsin, at Northwestern, vs. Minnesota, vs. Illinois and at Nebraska.
All 4 teams are in action this Saturday.