Latest mock draft from NFL.com analyst has 8 B1G stars as first-round picks
The NFL Combine is quickly approaching as the race to the 2022 NFL Draft heats up.
Next week, the top prospects for the draft and representatives from all 30 teams will arrive in Indianapolis for the combine. It provides a chance for a number of players to improve their stock through workouts, interviews and on-field drills.
Ahead of the combine, NFL.com’s Daniel Jeremiah released his 2.0 mock draft. On his latest mock, Jeremiah has Alabama offensive lineman Evan Neal coming off the board No. 1 overall to the Jacksonville Jaguars. According to Jeremiah, the Jaguars will likely go with Neal to help protect Trevor Lawrence, the No. 1 pick from the 2021 NFL Draft.
Aidan Hutchinson is projected to come off the board at No. 2 overall to the Detroit Lions. Hutchinson is the first of 8 B1G stars Jeremiah has as first-round picks with Minnesota’s Boye Mafe continuing his rise up draft boards.
Here are the 8 prospects Jeremiah included:
- No. 2 Detroit Lions – Aidan Hutchinson, Edge, Michigan
- No. 13 Cleveland Browns – George Karlaftis, Edge, Purdue
- No. 15 Philadelphia Eagles – David Ojabo, Edge, Michigan
- No. 17 Los Angeles Chargers – Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
- No. 19 Philadelphia Eagles – Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State
- No. 26 Tennessee Titans – Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa
- No. 28 Green Bay Packers – Boye Mafe, Edge, Minnesota
- No. 30 Kansas City Chiefs – Dax Hill, S, Michigan