Latest national championship odds released
As momentum continues to build for the 2020 college football season, the odds in Vegas for this year’s national championship team continue to shift.
Monday evening, Brett McMurphy of Stadium released the latest odds from SuperBook USA. Both Clemson and Ohio State are currently sitting on the same line with 11/4 odds to claim the College Football Playoff national title this fall. Alabama is next at 5/1.
Both Clemson and Ohio State reached the College Football Playoff last season, with the Tigers defeating the Buckeyes in the Fiesta Bowl to advance to the national title game. LSU defeated Clemson to win last year’s championship.
Below are some of the other odds:
- Clemson, Ohio State — 11/4
- Alabama — 5/1
- Georgia — 8/1
- Florida — 12/1
- Oklahoma — 16/1
- Texas A&M, Notre Dame, Oregon, Penn State, Texas — 30/1
- Auburn, LSU — 40/1
- Michigan, Wisconsin — 50/1
- USC — 60/1
- Miami, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, UCF — 100/1
- Baylor, Iowa State, North Carolina, Utah, Washington — 200/1