Latest two-round NFL Mock Draft from ESPN includes 13 B1G names
We’re one step closer to the 2022 NFL Draft.
Over the weekend, the Reese’s Senior Bowl was played, providing players one final opportunity to show off their skills in a live game. Pair that with practices that stretched a week long, and several prospects had the chance to see a bump in their draft stock.
Now that the Senior Bowl is behind us, the NFL Combine and pro days still remain ahead. But the week from the Senior Bowl paints a slightly clearer picture of what we can predict for the upcoming draft.
ESPN BET is now live in 17 states
Use promo code SATURDAY to get your $250 bonus
Sports Betting in Big Ten Country
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
This week, ESPN’s Jordan Reid has released his latest two-round mock draft. The latest edition includes 13 players from the B1G. Here’s a quick breakdown by school:
- Michigan (3)
- Ohio State (3)
- Penn State (3)
- Purdue (2)
- Minnesota (1)
- Iowa (1)
Here’s a look at the 13 B1G players Reid has in his two-round mock draft:
1st Round (7)
3. Aidan Hutchinson, DE, Michigan (Houston Texans)
10. Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State (New York Jets)
12. David Ojabo, DE/LB, Michigan (Minnesota Vikings)
19. Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa (Philadelphia Eagles)
26. Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State (Tennessee Titans)
28. George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue (Green Bay Packers)
32. Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn State (Detroit Lions)
2nd Round (6)
34. Daxton Hill, DB, Michigan (Detroit Lions)
39. David Bell, WR, Purdue (Chicago Bears)
42. Jaquan Brisker, DB, Penn State (Washington Commanders)
48. Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State (Los Angeles Chargers)
52. Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota (Pittsburgh Steelers)
55. Arnold Ebiketie, DE, Penn State (Arizona Cardinals)
You can view the complete two-round mock draft on ESPN.com (subscription required).