March Madness: Tip-off times, broadcast info for the Final Four released
The stage is set for the weekend. After the Elite Eight on Monday and Tuesday, we officially have the Final Four matchups in place.
Houston, Baylor, Gonzaga and UCLA will all stay in Indianapolis for an additional week with a chance to win a national title. It’s an incredibly accomplishment for all four programs in a unique and sometimes chaotic year of college basketball.
With the field set late Tuesday night, the tip-off times and broadcast information was released for this weekend’s games. But before we look at that, here are the results from the Elite Eight:
- No. 2 Houston def. No. 12 Oregon State 67-61
- No. 1 Baylor def. No. 3 Arkansas 81-72
- No. 1 Gonzaga def. No. 6 USC 85-66
- No. 11 UCLA def. No. 1 Michigan 51-49
Here’s a look at the matchups, tip-off times and broadcast information for the Final Four:
Saturday, April 3
- Game 1: No. 2 Houston vs. No. 1 Baylor — 5:14 p.m. ET, CBS (Lucas Oil Stadium)
- Game 2: No. 11 UCLA vs. No. 1 Gonzaga — 8:34 p.m. ET, CBS (Lucas Oil Stadium)