Matchups, tip-off times, broadcast info for every Sweet 16 game
The matchups are set, locations determined and tip-off times and broadcast information announced. Everything is ready for the Sweet 16 this weekend.
Only one team from the B1G has advanced to the second weekend of the NCAA Tournament. Michigan defeated Texas Southern and LSU to reach the Sweet 16, while the other eight teams from the league were defeated in one of the first two rounds of the tournament.
Not the best showing for a conference labeled the best in college basketball this year.
But March Madness rolls on. With games starting back up on Saturday, the matchups, tip-off times and broadcast information has been released for all eight games in the Sweet 16. Here’s a look:
Saturday, March 27
- No. 12 Oregon State vs. No. 8 Loyola Chicago — 2:40 p.m. ET, CBS
- No. 5 Villanova vs. No. 1 Baylor — 5:15 p.m. ET, CBS
- No. 15 Oral Roberts vs. No. 3 Arkansas — 7:25 p.m. ET, TBS
- No. 11 Syracuse vs. No. 2 Houston — 9:55 p.m. ET, TBS
Sunday, March 28
- No. 5 Creighton vs. No. 1 Gonzaga — 2:10 p.m. ET, CBS
- No. 4 Florida State vs. No. 1 Michigan — 5:00 p.m. ET, CBS
- No. 11 UCLA vs. No. 2 Alabama — 7:15 p.m. ET, TBS
- No. 7 Oregon vs. No. 6 USC — 9:45 p.m. ET, TBS