NCAA Tournament bracket: Here's where every B1G team is seeded for March Madness
The time has finally come for some good, old-fashioned March Madness!
With the conference tournaments concluding Sunday afternoon, the NCAA Tournament bracket was officially revealed Sunday evening. When it was all said and done, the B1G landed 9 teams in the field of 68.
Rutgers will be among the first group to hit the court with the Scarlet Knights slotted for a First Four matchup. Michigan – another team on the bubble – is squarely in the field and will not have to play during the First Four.
Here are the seeds and opponents to open the tournament for B1G teams:
- 11-seed Rutgers vs. 11-seed Notre Dame (First Four)
- 7-seed Michigan State vs. 10-seed Davidson
- 4-seed Illinois vs. 13-seed Chattanooga
- 11-seed Michigan vs. 6-seed Colorado State
- 7-seed Ohio State vs. 10-seed Loyola Chicago
- 5-seed Iowa vs. 12-seed Richmond
- 3-seed Wisconsin vs. 14-seed Colgate
- 12-seed Indiana vs. 12-seed Wyoming (First Four)
- 3-seed Purdue vs. 14-seed Yale