NFL Mock Draft 2023: Latest Round 1 projections from PFF feature 10 B1G stars
It’s April, which means the 2023 NFL Draft is right around the corner. On Monday, PFF dropped another first round mock draft that had 10 players from the B1G drafted.
In the latest mock draft by PFF, Ohio State is projected to have the most players drafted in the conference with four. Illinois, Northwestern, Penn State, Iowa, and Minnesota also had players taken.
Sports Betting in Big Ten Country
There is big news coming to the upcoming 2022-23 Big Ten football season (and NFL season). Ohio online sports betting and Maryland sports betting are on the way.
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
To no one’s surprise the first player taken from the B1G was predicted to be none other than Ohio State QB C.J. Stroud. Stroud was slotted to be taken at No. 2 by the Houston Texans. Stroud would be the second quarterback taken off the board as Alabama QB Bryce Young is predicted to go at No. 1.
This is the most recent first round mock draft by PFF:
- No. 2 — C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State — Houston Texans
- No. 6 — Devon Witherspoon, CB, Illinois — Detroit Lions
- No. 9 — Peter Skoronski, T, Northwestern — Chicago Bears
- No. 11 — Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio State — Tennessee Titans
- No. 13 — Paris Johnson Jr., T, Ohio State — New York Jets
- No. 14 — Joey Porter Jr., CB, Penn State — New England Patriots
- No. 18 — Lukas Van Ness, Edge, Iowa — Detroit Lions
- No. 25 — John Michael Schmitz, C, Minnesota — New York Giants
- No. 27 — Jack Campbell, LB, Iowa– Detroit Lions
- No. 28 — Dawand Jones, T, Ohio State — Cincinatti Bengals
First-round mock draft courtesy of @PFFNFLPod
Full episode: https://t.co/ogYn0vLobv pic.twitter.com/nVnqSntpa0
— PFF (@PFF) April 3, 2023