Nine B1G players crack NFL.com analyst's Top 50 prospects of 2021 NFL Draft
Nine B1G players are considered among the Top 50 prospects available in this year’s NFL Draft, according to NFL.com analyst Daniel Jeremiah.
This week, Jeremiah released his list of the Top 50 players available in the 2021 NFL Draft. The B1G accounted for nearly 20% of that list with nine selections. Penn State led the way with three players on the list while Michigan and Northwestern had two players each. Ohio State and Minnesota both had one make the list.
Jeremiah’s list is not a prediction of where players will get selected, but based on their overall talent.
Below is where each of the nine B1G players ranks, per Jeremiah:
- No. 8: Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
- No. 9: Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern
- No. 11: Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
- No. 14: Kwity Paye, DE, Michigan
- No. 27: Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan
- No. 28: Greg Newsome II, CB, Northwestern
- No. 31: Jayson Oweh, DE, Penn State
- No. 46: Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
- No. 48: Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
You can view Jeremiah’s complete Top 50 on NFL.com.