Nine B1G players selected in final round of 2020 NFL Draft
The final round of the 2020 NFL Draft saw plenty of B1G names selected. By the time the round came to an end, nine former B1G stars heard their names called.
Minnesota, Iowa and Ohio State each had two players selected in the seventh round, with Purdue, Michigan State and Nebraska each having one player taken. Those nine selections brought the B1G’s total up to 48 for the entirety of the 2020 NFL Draft.
Below are the nine B1G players who were selected in the final round of this year’s draft on Saturday:
- No. 215: Markus Bailey, LB, Purdue — Cincinnati Bengals
- No. 218: Carter Coughlin, LB, Minnesota — New York Giants
- No. 219: Geno Stone, DB, Iowa — Baltimore Ravens
- No. 220: K.J. Hill, WR, Ohio State — Los Angeles Chargers
- No. 225: Kenny Willekes, DE, Michigan State — Minnesota Vikings
- No. 232: Carlos Davis, DT, Nebraska — Pittsburgh Steelers
- No. 235: Jashon Cornell, DT, Ohio State — Detroit Lions
- No. 244: Nate Stanley, QB, Iowa — Minnesota Vikings
- No. 247: Chris WIlliamson, DB, Minnesota — New York Giants