Pair of B1G stars join WWE's 'Next in Line' NIL initiative
A pair of B1G football stars are joining the WWE’s ‘Next in Line’ NIL initiative. The WWE revealed its second NIL class Monday morning with 15 athletes represented across 7 NCAA conferences and 7 sports.
Illinois TE Luke Ford and Michigan State TE Maliq Carr were included in the group. Those 15 players will be announced at the inaugural NIL Summit at the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta, Georgia Monday evening.
Here is the full group:
- Ali Mattox of Ole Miss, a 5-foot-7 cheer & dance athlete from Little Rock, Ark.
- Case Hatch os Arizona State, a 6-foot-1, 230-pound football player from Gilbert, Ariz.
- Chandler Hayden of Tennessee, a 5-foot-11 track & field athlete from Pittsfield, Ill.
- Cohlton Schultz of Arizona State, a 6-foot-2, 285-pound wrestler from Parker, Colo.
- Derrian Gobourne of Auburn, a 5-foot-4 gymnast from Sarasota, Fla.
- Ericka Link of Elon, a 5-foot-6 volleyball player from Hedgesville, W.Va.
- Keshaun Moore of Hampton, a 6-foot-3, 270-pound football player from Suffolk, Va.
- Luke Ford of Illinois, a 6-foot-6, 260-pound football player from Carterville, Ill.
- Maliq Carr of Michigan State, a 6-foot-5, 245-pound football and basketball player from Inkster, Mich.
- Mikala Hall of Central Michigan, a 5-foot-5 basketball player from Danville, Ill.
- Rachel Glenn of South Carolina, a 6-foot track & field athlete from Long Beach, Calif.
- Ruben Banks of Arkansas, a 6-foot-4, 270-pound track & field athlete from Binfield, England
- Thunder Keck of Stanford, a 6-foot-3, 245-pound football player from Northfield, N.H.
- Tyanna Omazic of Miami, a 6-foot-2 volleyball player from Kansas City, Mo.
- Zachary Knighton-Ward of Hofstra, a 6-foot-2, 285-pound wrestler from Rosedale, N.Y.
— WWE Recruit (@WWERecruit) June 13, 2022