PFF ranks Top 50 NFL Draft prospects since 2015, which includes 10 former B1G stars
The B1G has done an incredibly good job of producing NFL talent over the last six seasons, seeing plenty of its stars perform well at the next level. A recent list created by Pro Football Focus (PFF) shows just how much talent has come from the conference since 2015.
This week, PFF released the list of the Top 50 NFL Draft prospects since 2015. That ranking included 10 former B1G players, though most of those came out of Ohio State.
Ohio State quarterback and 2021 draft class member Justin Fields is the highest-rated player on the list, coming in at No. 5. Six other Buckeyes made the Top 50 of PFF’s list. Penn State, Iowa and Michigan all had one player make the cut.
Here’s the complete list of B1G names on the list, per PFF:
- No. 5: Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
- No. 11: Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State
- No. 14: Joey Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State
- No. 15: Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State
- No. 18: Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
- No. 22: Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State
- No. 24: Maurice Hurst, DL, Michigan
- No. 30: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
- No. 39: Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa
- No. 50: Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State