PFF releases latest two-round mock draft for 2021 NFL Draft
The 2020 college football season hasn’t even started yet, but already the folks at Pro Football Focus are looking ahead to the 2021 NFL Draft. And if they’re projections are correct, there will be a lot of B1G names called early next April.
PFF updated its way-too-early mock draft for 2021, which are complete with two-round projections. Right now, there are four B1G players who are tabbed as potential top 10 selections for next year’s draft.
Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields is the highest, coming in at No. 3. Penn State tight end Pat Freiermuth and linebacker Micah Parsons were both included in the top 10, as was Purdue wide receiver Rondale Moore. Ohio State defensive back Shaun Wade was the fifth and final first-round projection out of the B1G.
Five more B1G players are currently expected to be picked in the second round of next year’s draft. Below are where the 10 B1G players are expected to land during the 2021 NFL Draft. You can view the complete projections here.
- No. 4: Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State — Carolina Panthers
- No. 7: Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue — New York Giants
- No. 9: Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State — Arizona Cardinals
- No. 10: Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State — Las Vegas Raiders
- No. 27: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State — Dallas Cowboys
- No. 40: Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota — Detroit Lions
- No. 41: Wyatt Davis, OL, Ohio State — Arizona Cardinals
- No. 56: Cole Van Lanen, OL, Wisconsin — Seattle Seahawks
- No. 58: Thayer Munford, OL, Ohio State — New England Patriots
- No. 61: Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State — San Francisco 49ers