PFF reveals rankings for all 130 FBS QBs. Here's where the B1G passers ranked
This year seems to have some really great play at the quarterback position. With so many talented players under center, it’s easy to see why that spot is the most important position in college football.
Now that we’re six weeks into the college football season, Pro Football Focus has revealed its rankings for all 130 FBS quarterbacks at the midway point in the season. Obviously, that includes all 14 B1G quarterbacks.
There’s really been no debate about which quarterback has been the best in the B1G this year, with Justin Fields pretty much solidifying that claim. But PFF tends to rank things a little differently, and adds new perspective on different quarterback situations.
So, without further ado, here is where all 14 B1G quarterbacks rank out of 130 passers in college football after six weeks:
- 4: Justin Fields, Ohio State
- 16: Michael Penix Jr., Indiana
- 24: Sean Clifford, Penn State
- 27: Tanner Morgan, Minnesota
- 39: Jack Coan, Wisconsin
- 44: Brian Lewerke, Michigan State
- 47: Shea Patterson, Michigan
- 50: Nate Stanley, Iowa
- 52: Adrian Martinez, Nebraska
- 84: Brandon Peters, Illinois
- 97: Hunter Johnson, Northwestern
- 112: Josh Jackson, Maryland
- 114: Jack Plummer, Purdue
- 127: Johnny Langan, Rutgers
You can view the full list from PFF here.