Pro Football Focus names Top 10 college football players returning to B1G in 2020
There are a ton of talented players returning to the B1G for the 2020 season, which should make for plenty of entertaining games come the start of the year. But which names are in the top 10?
Pro Football Focus took on the mission of naming the 10 best players returning to the conference, regardless of position. And some of the results might be a touch surprising.
Wide receiver was the most prominent position on the list, with three players at the position on the list. There were two quarterbacks and two cornerbacks on the list, as well as one safety, one offensive guard and one linebacker, as well.
From a team standpoint, Ohio State led the way with three selections on the list. Minnesota had two players, while Purdue, Penn State, Michigan, Wisconsin and Indiana all had one.
Below is the list from Pro Football Focus. You can see PFF’s explanation behind each pick, as well as honorable mentions, here.
- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
- Tanner Morgan, QB, Minnesota
- Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
- Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
- Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
- Chris Olave, WR, Ohio Strate
- Ambry Thomas, CB, Michigan
- Eric Burrell, S, Wisconsin
- Wyatt Davis, OG, Ohio State
- Tiawan Mullen, CB, Indiana