Pro Football Hall of Fame announces inductees for Class of 2021
The Pro Football Hall of Fame will be getting eight new members as the Class of 2021.
Saturday night, the Pro Football Hall of Fame revealed the eight newest inductees into the sport’s most prestigious club. Six former players, a coach and a scout/executive were all included as members of the Hall of Fame Class of 2021.
Here are the 2021 inductees:
- Charles Woodson, DB, 1998-2015
- Calvin Johnson, WR, 2007-15
- Alan Faneca, OL, 1998-2010
- John Lynch, LB, 1993-2007
- Peyton Manning, QB, 1998-2015
- Drew Pearson, WR, 1973-83
- Tom Flores, head coach
- Bill Nunn, scout and executive
Several great names are included in this year’s Hall of Fame class.
Enshrinement Week for the Class of 2021 is scheduled for August 5-9 in Canton, Ohio. This year, the Hall of Fame will be honoring two classes, as last year’s festivities were canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The announcement came one day before Super Bowl LV.