Now that the NFL Combine and a handful of pro days have come and gone, analysts are making the necessary changes to their mock drafts.
This week, NFL.com analyst Lance Zierlein updated his first-round projections, and five Big Ten players made the cut.
As you can see below, the Cleveland Browns are projected to take Penn State RB Saquon Barkley after trading for QB Tyrod Taylor earlier this week:
- No. 1 — Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State — Cleveland Browns
- No. 10 — Denzel Ward, DB, Ohio State — Oakland Raiders
- No. 21 — Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan — Buffalo Bills
- No. 27 — Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State — New Orleans Saints
- No. 31 — Josh Jackson, DB, Iowa — New England Patriots
There will still be some minor changes to the rankings ahead of April’s draft, especially as teams make trades and address their needs prior to next month.