Schedule, matchups for Day 3 of the B1G Tournament
We’re one step closer to crowning a champion.
The second day of the B1G Tournament is in the books and we’ll enter the quarterfinal round of this year’s event today. The Top 4 teams from the regular season will finally be in action after earning a double-bye because of their strong play throughout the course of the year.
Before we take a look at the quarterfinal matchups, here’s a refresher on what happened Tuesday:
- Maryland def. Michigan State 68-57
- Ohio State def. Minnesota 79-75
- Rutgers def. Indiana 61-50
- Wisconsin def. Penn State 75-74
For the first time since 2011, all of the Top 8 teams from the regular season will be playing in the quarterfinal round of the B1G Tournament. All eight are considered to be NCAA Tournament teams, which should result in an incredibly fun day of basketball.
Here are the matchups and the schedule for Friday from Lucas Oil Stadium:
- Maryland (16-12) vs. Michigan (19-3): 11:30 a.m. ET (Big Ten Network)
- Ohio State (19-8) vs. Purdue (18-8): approx. 2 p.m. ET (Big Ten Network)
- Rutgers (15-10) vs. Illinois (20-6): 6:30 p.m. ET (Big Ten Network)
- Wisconsin (17-11) vs. Iowa (20-7): approx. 9 p.m. ET (Big Ten Network)