The early odds for the 2020 Heisman Trophy winner are out from Vegas. Six B1G players are among those with the best odds.
BetOnline.ag recently updated the odds for the 2020 Heisman Trophy, and six B1G stars are listed with odds of 50/1 are better. Four of those players are quarterbacks, one is a wide receiver and the other is a running back. Penn State was the only B1G team with multiple players in the mix, while Ohio State, Minnesota, Indiana and Purdue all had one player listed.
Here are the odds for the six B1G players from BetOnline.ag:
- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State — 4/1
- Tanner Morgan, QB, Minnesota — 10/1
- Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue — 33/1
- Journey Brown, RB, Penn State — 50/1
- Michael Penix Jr., QB, Indiana — 50/1
- Sean Clifford, QB, Penn State — 50/1
That’s probably not a list many would expect to see from the B1G, but all six players could have made a solid case on the field. It’ll be interesting to see how much this changes by the time next season kicks off.