Starting QBs for every B1G team in Week 1
B1G football has returned.
Depth charts have been released and starting quarterbacks have been announced throughout the week, leaving us all hungry for just one thing: game day.
The biggest question heading into the season, especially if there’s a quarterback competition on campus, is who will take the first snaps of the season. Don’t worry, Saturday Tradition has the answer.
Well, a few teams have refused to tip their hand too early, leaving an “or” in between two potential starting quarterbacks. But, for the most part, the starters for every B1G team has been announced.
Here are the starters in the B1G East:
- Indiana: Peyton Ramsey, RS So.
- Maryland: Tyrrell Pigrome, So. or Kasim Hill, RS Fr. or Max Bortenschlager, Jr.
- Michigan: Shea Patterson, Jr.
- Michigan State: Brian Lewerke, Jr.
- Ohio State: Dwayne Haskins, So.
- Penn State: Trace McSorley, Sr.
- Rutgers: Artur Sitkowski, Fr.
And here are the starters out West:
- Illinois: A.J. Bush, Sr.
- Iowa: Nate Stanley, Jr.
- Minnesota: Zack Annexstad, Fr.
- Nebraska: Adrian Martinez, Fr.
- Northwestern: Clayton Thorson, Sr. or T.J. Green, Jr.
- Purdue: David Blough, RS Sr. or Elijah Sindelar, Jr.
- Wisconsin: Alex Hornibrook, Jr.