Super Bowl Rosters set: B1G lands 19 players for Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs
Super Bowl rosters are set following Philadelphia and Kansas City’s thrilling wins in the AFC and NFC Championship games Sunday afternoon. In total, 19 representatives from the B1G will be playing in this year’s Super Bowl, set for Sunday Feb. 12 at 6:30 p.m.
This includes players on the practice squad for either team. The Eagles have 8 representatives while Kansas City has 11 of its own. The schools with the most former players playing in 2 weeks are Nebraska and Michigan, which each have 4. Wisconsin has 3 and Rutgers has 2. Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan State, Iowa, Illinois and Purdue each have 1.
Below is the full list of players from the Chiefs and Eagles.
- TJ Edwards – Wisconsin LB
- Brandon Graham – Michigan DE
- Cam Jurgens – Nebraska C
- Miles Sanders – Penn State RB
- Josiah Scott – Michigan State CB
- Trey Sermon – Ohio State RB
- Jack Stoll – Nebraska TE
- Ndamokung Suh – Nebraska DT
Kansas City Chiefs
- Nick Allegretti – Illinois
- Michael Burton – Rutgers FB
- Leo Chenal – Wisconsin LB
- Frank Clark – Michigan DE
- Mike Danna – Michigan DE
- Chad Henne – Michigan QB
- George Karlaftis – Purdue DE
- Isiah Pacheco – Rutgers RB
- Dicaprio Bootle (PS) – Nebraska DB
- Melvin Gordon (PS) – Wisconsin RB
- Ihmir Smith-Marsette (PS) – Iowa WR