The Power Rank predicts the outcome of every Week 3 B1G game
If you’re interested in getting in on the action for Week 3 of the Big Ten season, The Power Rank has you covered.
The Power Rank’s Ed Feng has released his model’s predictions for this weekend’s games.
Here’s a quick explainer of how he arrived at the projections below:
“The Power Rank uses data and analytics to make accurate predictions for football and March Madness. I developed these methods based on my PhD in applied math from Stanford.”
- Michigan will beat Indiana by 6.3 on the road. Indiana has a 32% chance of beating Michigan.
- Iowa will beat Michigan State by 6.9 at home. Michigan State has a 30% chance of beating Iowa.
- Northwestern will beat Nebraska by 1.3 at home. Nebraska has a 46% chance of beating Northwestern.
- Wisconsin will beat Purdue by 18.6 at home. Purdue has a 10% chance of beating Wisconsin.
- Ohio State will beat Rutgers by 44.6 at home. Rutgers has a 0% chance of beating Ohio State.
- Penn State will beat Maryland by 29.6 at home. Maryland has a 3% chance of beating Penn State.
No. 23 Michigan at No. 13 Indiana is slated for Saturday at 11 a.m. (CST) on Fox Sports 1. No. 3 Ohio State against visiting Rutgers is set for Saturday at 6:30 p.m. on the Big Ten Network.