Todd McShay's latest 2022 NFL Mock Draft includes 7 B1G players as 1st-round picks
Now that Super Bowl LVI is over, ESPN NFL Draft analyst Todd McShay has released his latest mock predictions for this year’s event. Included in his first-round analysis are seven B1G players.
In his updated mock draft, McShay still has Michigan defensive end Aidan Hutchinson as the first player to be selected out of the B1G. He has the former Wolverine staying in Michigan, getting selected by the Detroit Lions at No. 2.
Hutchinson is the only B1G player listed in the Top 10.
Six others from the league — Garrett Wilson, Tyler Linderbaum, Chris Olave, David Ojabo, George Karlaftis and Jahan Dotson — were all included in the first-round picks.
Here’s where McShay has all seven heading:
2. Aidan Hutchinson, DE, Michigan (Detroit Lions)
13. Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State (Cleveland Browns)
14. Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa (Baltimore Ravens)
22. Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State (Las Vegas Raiders)
24. David Ojabo, DE, Michigan (Dallas Cowboys)
26. George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue (Tennessee Titans)
30. Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn State (Kansas City Chiefs)