Updated betting lines for every B1G game in Week 4
There’s 11 games involving a Big Ten team this week as most of the conference closes out nonconference play.
There’s everything from marquee matchups (Notre Dame-Wisconsin) to FCS miss-matches (Penn State-Villanova) and plenty in between.
A lot has changed in several of these games since Vegas first released betting lines earlier this week.
Here’s an update on the current betting line (as of Friday evening) for every Big Ten matchup in Week 4. All lines courtesy of DraftKings:
- Minnesota -31 vs. Bowling Green
- Wisconsin -6.5 vs. Notre Dame
- Penn State -30.5 vs. Villanova
- Iowa -23.5 vs. Colorado State
- Maryland -14.5 vs. Kent State
- Michigan -20.5 vs. Rutgers
- Michigan State -5 vs. Nebraska
- Ohio State -48.5 vs. Akron
- Indiana -9 vs. Western Kentucky.
Note: Ohio-Northwestern and Illinois-Purdue are currently off the board.
Curiously, Ohio State’s line vs. Akron only move a half point after it was announced that quarterback CJ Stroud will miss this game due to a shoulder injury. Jack Miller and Kyle McCord are both expected to see playing time.
Iowa and Penn State are currently the highest-ranked teams in the Big Ten, coming in at No. 5 and No. 6, respectively, in the latest AP Poll.