Updated Top 10 Heisman odds includes three B1G names
We’re still six months away before college teams take the field for the 2019 season, but the Heisman Trophy odds continue to get updated.
BetOnline recently updated the top 10 Heisman odds for the upcoming season, and there are plenty of familiar faces on the list. Three of those players come from the B1G.
There are seven quarterbacks and three running backs on the chart. Here’s the updated top 10 list, per BetOnline:
- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson (7/2)
- Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama (5/1)
- Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma (13/2)
- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State (12/1)
- Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia (12/1)
- Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin, (12/1)
- D’Andre Swift, RB, Georgia (12/1)
- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson (12/1)
- Adrian Martinez, QB, Nebraska (12/1)
- Sam Ehlinger, QB, Texas (16/1)