Vegas releases early over/under win totals for B1G teams in 2022
The over/under win totals have been released for B1G teams as we begin looking ahead to 2022.
Sports Betting in Big Ten Country
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
BetOnline.ag recently released the over/under win totals for all college football, setting the stage for the upcoming fall. Thirteen teams from the conference were listed, with Rutgers being the only squad to not have a total listed.
Ohio State leads the way for the conference, projected at 10.5 wins for the 2022 regular season. Three teams — Illinois, Indiana and Northwestern — tied for the lowest at 4.5 victories.
Here’s the complete rundown, per BetOnline.ag:
- Ohio State Buckeyes: 10.5 wins
- Michigan Wolverines: 9.5 wins
- Penn State Nittany Lions: 8.5 wins
- Wisconsin Badgers: 8.5 wins
- Iowa Hawkeyes: 7.5 wins
- Minnesota Golden Gophers: 7.5 wins
- Michigan State Spartans: 7.5 wins
- Purdue Boilermakers: 7.5 wins
- Nebraska Cornhuskers: 7.5 wins
- Maryland Terrapins: 5.5 wins
- Illinois Fighting Illini: 4.5 wins
- Indiana Hoosiers: 4.5 wins
- Northwestern Wildcats: 4.5 wins
- Rutgers Scarlet Knights: N/A