Way-too-early Heisman Trophy odds released for 2022 season
Some of the early Heisman odds for the 2022 college football season have been released.
With the 2021 college football season officially ending on Monday night, sportsbooks are looking ahead to the next campaign, producing some way-too-early odds for the sport’s highest individual honor.
Reigning Heisman Trophy winner and Alabama quarterback Bryce Young is at the top of the odds, according to Vegas Insider. Not far behind is Ohio State gunslinger CJ Stroud, who produced phenomenal numbers as a first-year starter for the Buckeyes.
Below is a look at the 10 players with the best odds to win the 2022 Heisman Trophy, per Vegas Insider:
- Bryce Young, QB, Alabama: +200
- CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio State: +400
- Caleb Williams, QB, (transfer portal): +1000
- TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State: +1200
- Spencer Rattler, QB, South Carolina: +1500
- DJ Uiagalelei, QB, Clemson: +1600
- Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas: +1800
- Will Anderson, LB, Alabama: +4000
- Kennedy Brooks, RB, Oklahoma: +4000
- JT Daniels, QB, Georgia: +4000
A few other B1G names were mentioned lower on the list for the 2022 season. Maryland, Michigan and Wisconsin all had names pop up:
- Taulia Tagovailoa, QB, Maryland: +7500
- Cade McNamara, QB, Michigan: +10000
- Blake Corum, RB, Michigan: +10000
- Braelon Allen, RB, Wisconsin: +10000