Updated Week 2 spreads for B1G games
It looks a bit lopsided, to say the least.
Of the 10 B1G games with spreads, only three of them are single digits. The smallest spread is actually Penn State vs. Pitt, which has the Lions as a five-point dog against their in-state rival on the road.
Cincinnati is a touchdown favorite against Purdue in West Lafayette, which isn’t incredibly surprising. And UNC is only giving 8.5 points to Illinois after it dismantled the Illini in Chapel Hill last year.
But other than that, there are some monster B1G victories expected. Every other game with a spread has the B1G team favored by at least two touchdowns, the largest of which being Michigan against UCF.
Here are the latest odds for B1G games, according to Westgate Superbook:
- Maryland (-10) vs. Florida International
- UCF vs. Michigan (-35)
- Penn State vs. Pitt (-5)
- Cincinnati (-6) vs. Purdue
- Ball State vs. Indiana (-18)
- Akron vs. Wisconsin (-24)
- Tulsa vs. Ohio State (-28.5)
- Iowa State vs. Iowa (-15)
- UNC (-8.5) vs. Illinois
- Wyoming vs. Nebraska (-24.5)
N/A (FCS foes)
- Indiana State vs. Minnesota
- Howard vs. Rutgers
- Illinois State vs. Northwestern