Who's calling your game? B1G Week 6 broadcasting lineup
The college football season is rolling into Week 6 of B1G action, and the conference once again has six games on the slate this holiday weekend.
While Thanksgiving was a nice time to pause and reflect, Wisconsin and Minnesota had to come away a bit disappointed as the Battle for the Axe has been canceled for 2020. Issues within the Minnesota program related to COVID-19 have forced the cancellation.
Fans are also having to wait and see if Ohio State is indeed healthy enough to take on Illinois on Saturday. The Buckeyes are reportedly dealing with positive tests and have pushed back their status report to Saturday morning.
The six-game slate is set to be kicked off on Friday as Nebraska and Iowa will square off in the traditional Heroes Game. Below is the broadcast schedule complete with broadcast teams calling every game, courtesy of Eye on Sky and Air Sports:
Friday, Nov. 27
- 1 pm EST, Nebraska at Iowa, FOX: Brian Custer, Robert Smith
Saturday, Nov. 28
- 12 pm EST, Penn State at Michigan, ABC, ESPN3: Dave Pasch, Mike Golic Sr., Paul Carcaterra
- 12 pm EST, Maryland at Indiana, ESPN2: Roy Philpott, Kelly Stouffer, Jerry Punch
- 12 pm EST, Ohio State at Illinois, FS1: Gus Johnson, Joel Klatt, Jenny Taft
- 3:30 pm EST, Northwestern at Michigan State, ESPN: Clay Matvick, Rocky Boiman, Taylor McGregor
- 4 pm EST, Rutgers at Purdue, FS1: Kevin Fitzgerald, Sam Acho