Indiana will have an important non-conference game against Western Kentucky in Week 3.

Both teams head into this contest with 2-0 records. Indiana will look to get to 3-0 and the same can be said for Western Kentucky.

ESPN predicted the outcome of this game and it might not sit well with Indiana fans. The power index gave Western Kentucky a 54.8% chance to win the game and Indiana received a 45.2% chance to win the game. The index had Indiana as the very slight underdog in the game.

The telling part of the index was that Indiana was an underdog at home. Western Kentucky was projected to steal a road game.

Western Kentucky won the first 2 games of the season against Austin Peay and Hawaii. Both games were won by double digits. This will be Western Kentucky’s 2nd consecutive road game and if ESPN is right, it will be the Hilltoppers’ 2nd road win of the season.

On the other sideline, Indiana will be playing its 3rd home of the season. In the other 2 home games, Indiana pulled off wins over Illinois and Idaho. Most recently, Indiana defeated Idaho by 13 points, 35-22. Indiana quarterback Connor Bazelak passed for 197 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception against Idaho.

Indiana hosts Western Kentucky on Saturday at 12 p.m. ET.