Indiana football recruiting staffer leaves for position with Texas A&M
Tom Allen has an off-field spot to fill on his staff. Kevin Mashack has left his post as Indiana’s Director of Player Personnel and High School Relations for the same role at Texas A&M.
Looks like Director of Player Personnel & HS Relations Kevin Mashack has left #iufb for a role with Texas A&M
He was a big part of the recruiting team for Tom Allen
— Hoosier Huddle (@Hoosier_Huddle) April 11, 2022
• Served two stints at Tennessee State University from 2015-21 and 2007-13.
• Recruiting coordinator and pro liaison (2015-21), running backs coach (2017-21), and wide receivers coach (2015-16) during his second stop.
• Running backs coach (2011-13), tight ends coach (2010-11), and video coordinator and pro liaison (2007-13) over his first tenure.
• A scouting associate in the Jacksonville Jaguars player personnel department from 2013-15.
• Earned a bachelor’s degree in social science (2007) and a master’s degree in education (2009) from Tennessee State.
Mashack’s Twitter profile has been updated to reflect his new position at Texas A&M. He also retweeted the following.
ESPN BET is now live in Indiana
Use promo code SATURDAY to get your $250 bonus
Shoutout to the homie @CoachMashack on his new job at Texas A&M. See you September 17th. Opa locka we made it.
— Terminator X (@monstaX) April 10, 2022
Texas A&M had the 247Sports Composite’s No. 1 recruiting class for the 2022 cycle.