Maryland releases information for spring game attendance
Maryland has released information for spring game attendance this year.
The B1G did not allow fans to attend fall or winter sporting events this academic year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the conference eliminated its restrictions, allowing schools to make decisions based on state and local health guidelines and recommendations.
Later this month, Maryland plans to take advantage of the opportunity and welcome fans back for the annual spring game. On Monday, the school released information and guidelines for attendance at the Terps’ spring game on its website:
- Free tickets are required for entry, but must be claimed in advance.
- Seating will be reserved and allocated in physically-distanced pods.
- General public tickets will be made available on Wednesday, April 7. Fans must reserve tickets in advance via umterps.com.
- An allotment of free tickets will be available for students, who can claim them through the student ticketing system starting on Wednesday, April 14.
- Maryland’s Clear bag policy will be in effect.
- Tailgating will not be permitted.
- Face coverings will be required
Maryland’s spring game is set for Saturday, April 24 at 12 p.m. ET.