2021 NFL mock draft roundup: Where will Ohio State QB Justin Fields land?
The 2021 NFL Draft is finally here.
Justin Fields’ landing spot has been one of the most talked about subplots of this entire draft cycle. On the morning of the draft, the general consensus is that Fields will land in the top-10.
Here’s a round-up of some of the most well-respected mock drafts out there:
- Sharp Football Analysis (Brendan Donahue): No. 7 overall to the New England Patriots (via trade)
- ESPN (Mel Kiper Jr.): No. 9 overall to the Denver Broncos
- ESPN (Todd McShay): No. 9 overall to the Denver Broncos
- The Athletic (Dane Brugler): No. 15 overall to the New England Patriots
- NFL.com (Daniel Jeremiah): No. 7 overall to the Denver Broncos
It certainly seems like Fields will be a Patriot or Bronco by the end of the night. The Atlanta Falcons are expected to take tight end Kyle Pitts at No. 4 overall, and the next few teams after Atlanta aren’t in the quarterback market.
However, it’s possible another team makes a big move to trade up for Fields (or another QB prospect) in the top-10.
The draft starts at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday night.
Sports Betting in Big Ten Country
Sports betting in Ohio is officially launching on January 1, 2023.
Pre-registration is now open at FanDuel Ohio for an extra $100 bonus. Go pre-register now.