ESPN's FPI predicts every remaining game on Ohio State's schedule
Ohio State is looking to regroup after the Week 2 upset at the hands of Oregon, but all is not lost for this season.
Losing to the Ducks was not a good sign, especially in the home opener while surrendering 35 points. There are plenty of reasons for concern defensively and it will be interesting to see how the unit looks moving forward after Garrett Wilson teased some potential changes Wednesday night.
Despite the loss, the outlook for Ohio State is still very positive with the Buckeyes still the favorite to capture another B1G Championship. According to ESPN’s FPI, Ohio State still holds a 43% chance of winning the conference and a 9.8% chance of winning out with the Buckeyes favored in every game the rest of the way.
Here is how the FPI is predicting Ohio State’s remaining schedule in win probability:
- Sept. 18: vs. Tulsa – 95.2%
- Sept. 25: vs. Akron – 99.8%
- Oct. 2: at Rutgers – 81.5%
- Oct. 9: vs. Maryland – 90.3%
- Oct. 23: at Indiana – 81.6%
- Oct. 30: vs. Penn State – 69.7%
- Nov. 6: at Nebraska – 77.8%
- Nov. 13: vs. Purdue – 87.6%
- Nov. 20: vs. Michigan State – 83.7%
- Nov. 27: at Michigan – 59.8%
Sports Betting in Big Ten Country
With the launch coming on January 1, 2023, Ohio sportsbooks are almost here. Pre-registration is now available at FanDuel Ohio for an extra $100 bonus. Learn more. Check out some of the best promotions available for bettors in Ohio.