6 B1G stars land on PFF's NFL All-Rookie team for 2020
Pro Football Focus has officially announced their NFL All-Rookie team for the 2020 season and there’s a handful of former B1G players on it.
It starts with Chase Young of the Washington Football Team, who’s been one of the best defensive ends in the league this year. For the season, he has 44 total tackles (32 solo) with 7.5 sacks and four forced fumbles. He also had three fumble recoveries with four passes defended.
Running back Jonathan Taylor is also on the All-Rookie team after his stellar season with the Indianapolis Colts. During the regular season, he had nearly 1,200 yards rushing with 11 rushing touchdowns (one receiving). His longest run of the year was 62 yards and that came against the Las Vegas Raiders on Dec. 13.
Here’s the full list of former Big Ten Players on PFF’s all-rookie team:
- RB – Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts (Wisconsin)
- OT – Tristan Wirfs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Iowa)
- C – Tyler Biadasz, Dallas Cowboys (Wisconsin)
- OT – Michael Onwenu, New England Patriots (Michigan)
- EDGE – Chase Young, Washington Football Team (Ohio State)
- S – Antoine Winfield Jr., Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Minnesota)
— PFF College (@PFF_College) January 4, 2021