ESPN's FPI predicts outcome of every B1G bowl game
Let’s get ready for bowl season!
An exciting regular season has wrapped up with three teams completing undefeated seasons. Those teams are LSU, Ohio State, and Clemson who occupied the top three spots in the College Football Playoff. Oklahoma as a one-loss Big 12 champion took the No. 4 seed.
As teams begin preparing for their bowl games, ESPN’s FPI updated its odds for teams in the postseason. With nine B1G teams bowling this postseason, here is how the FPI is predicting those games:
Fiesta Bowl (National Semifinal)
- Ohio State (54.0%) vs Clemson
- Wisconsin (45.7%) vs Oregon
- Penn State (71.3%) vs Memphis
- Michigan (30.6%) vs Alabama
- Iowa (49.9%) vs USC
- Minnesota (27.8%) vs Auburn
- Michigan State (60.3%) vs Wake Forest
- Indiana (47.7%) vs Tennessee
- Illinois (37.0%) vs California