Week 3 is bound to be a good one!
As the season rolls on, competition around the B1G continues to ramp up as we get closer to conference play. Rutgers and Iowa began conference play with the Hawkeyes pulling out a dominant showing in Week 2, and Ohio State and Indiana enter the B1G fray this week with everyone else not far behind.
Beyond that conference game, four other teams will be taking on a Power 5 foe in non-conference play. Michigan State is taking on Arizona State, Iowa takes on Iowa State in the Cy-Hawk rivalry, Penn State faces Pittsburgh, and Purdue plays host to TCU.
After a dramatic and action-packed Week 2, here is how ESPN’s FPI is predicting every B1G team to do in Week 3:
- Pittsburgh at Penn State (93.2% win probability)
- Ohio State (78.0%) at Indiana (22.0%)
- Arizona State at Michigan State (88.8%)
- Iowa (57.7%) at Iowa State
- Maryland (77.2%) at Temple
- Georgia Southern at Minnesota (90.8%)
- Northern Illinois at Nebraska (82.8%)
- TCU at Purdue (53.5%)
- UNLV at Northwestern (90.8%)
- Eastern Michigan at Illinois (74.9%)