ESPN’s FPI is back for Week 3. Nebraska will be taking on Oklahoma in Lincoln.

There is a new coach in Lincoln following Scott Frost’s firing on Sunday. Former WR coach Mickey Joseph will be the interim head coach for the rest of the season. Joseph has already made some changes to the coaching staff as well.

Joseph has already found a replacement receivers coach, and shuffled around the responsibilities for a couple of his defensive assistants. His head coaching debut will not be an easy one.

Nebraska and Oklahoma met last season, resulting in a 23-16 win for the Sooners. Oklahoma is also leading the all-time series 46-38.

The Cornhuskers have their work cut out for them, and the Football Power Index thinks so too. Oklahoma is picked as the favorite, and is given a 75.3% chance to win against Nebraska. The FPI gives the Cornhuskers a 24.7% chance to pull off the upset against the No. 6 Sooners.

Nebraska will be going against former UCF QB Dillon Gabriel. Gabriel has 529 yards passing and 5 touchdowns. Anthony Grant has been on a tear for Nebraska, though. Grant has 428 yards rushing with 5 touchdowns on the ground.

Joseph will need his impact players in this one. Nebraska and Oklahoma play Saturday at noon ET on FOX.